Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020 | Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2020 | Online Registration | Free Laptop Yojana Registration
Hello friends, today I am going to tell you about the free laptop Yojana in this article. These schemes are for the students of Karnataka State. All the students who have given 12th class exams and have also passed, then this is a very good opportunity for you. In this scheme, all students and students will get the benefit of this scheme.
we will share all the informative things. We will tell you about this article both registration and eligibility of free laptop yojana. This scheme is extremely beneficial for all students.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020
Karnataka government has prepared this scheme for all those students who have recently completed their school with good marks in 12th class examination. Students who pass 12th will be taken to their career towards medical, engineering and other streams so that they can achieve something in life. The Government of Karnataka will provide free laptops to all the students, which will be very beneficial in their education and many things will become easy. This is a very good chance for all the students.
Free Laptop Scheme Details
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched By||Karnataka Government|
|Objective||Providing Free Laptops|
To be eligible for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme, so you have to follow the some following eligibility criteria those are given below:-
- The candidates must be a resident of the Karnataka state.
- The candidate must have passed 12th class with good marks.
- Any category or any backward category candidates are eligible.
Candidates must have all important documents for Free Laptop Yojana. Required document list given below:-
- Aadhar card
- Resident Certificate of Karnataka state
- Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account linked with Aadhar Card
- Educational Certificate
Application Procedure for Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2020
To apply for the Karnataka yojana for all 12th passed candidates, you have to follow the following steps those are given below:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of Karnataka.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Laptop Scheme‘.
- Students can directly download the application form for free laptop yojana, Download link given below.
- “Download Application Form”
- Fill the complete application form.
- Attached all required documents.
- Submit the application form in the Karnataka educational board.
What is Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2020?
Karnataka government has prepared this scheme for all those students who have recently completed their school with good marks in 12th class examination.
What is the eligibility criteria for Laptop Scheme?
1. The candidates must be a resident of the Karnataka state.
2. The candidate must have passed 12th class with good marks.
3. Any category or any backward category candidates are eligible.
Required Document for Free Laptop Yojana?
Resident Certificate of Karnataka state
Passport Size Photograph
Bank Account linked with Aadhar Card