Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) cadet Entry Scheme 2021: Indian Navy has recently released the notification for Cadet Entry Scheme for unmarried Male Candidates. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details, can check your eligibility criteria for this recruitment then apply online for this post.
Join Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment 2021
|Board Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Starting Date to Apply||29 January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||09 February 2021|
Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
The selected candidates will be distributed among the Education, Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under:-
|Executive & Technical Branch||21|
- Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
- Candidates may apply for Branch (a) or (b) or (both).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
- If not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for an alternate branch subject to the availability of spare slots in SSB batches of that Branch.
- Once shortlisted for a branch, subsequent stages of the selection process (SSB, medical & Merit List) will be exclusively for that branch.
- If a candidate has opted for only one branch he will not be considered for other branches despite being on merit.
Age:- Born between 02 Jan 2002 and 01 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification:- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 Jan 2021. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 22 below.
THE NAVY OFFERS YOU
Promotions. The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on a time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time, and medical condition.
Pay and Allowances. The admissible pay and allowances are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Group Insurance & Gratuity. A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the extant rules in force.
Leave Entitlements. After commissioning, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extent regulations. Leave during training period will be as per the Training Policy in force.
Sports & Adventure. The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, windsurfing, etc.
How to Apply for Indian Navy 2021
- Visit the official website of Join Indian Navy.
- On the homepage check the notification and read carefully.
- Click on the Apply button, then enter your details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of your application form for further use.