Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP – AP Yuva Nestam:- The Nirudyoga Bruthi/ Unemployment Allowance/ Yuva Nestam Scheme 2020 under Mukhyamantri Yojana, Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam (MYN). This scheme is launched by Andhra Pradesh Government. Around 15 lakhs of unemployed youth take benefits.
In Andhra Pradesh unemployed candidates have the best scheme to take this opportunity right now, All unemployed youth used scheme benefits in Andhra Pradesh. A total of nine district youth used this opportunity. It will include East Godavari, Krishna, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Anantapur, Kurnool, West Godavari, Kadapa, Srikakulam, Prakasam, Guntur, Chittoor & Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi offers monthly allowance for trained and unemployed youth Andhra Pradesh state to follow either professional creation course or qualification and to reduce the pressure on their families.. And make employable for the basis of skill development course and help our family for financially support.
Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP
|Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi|
|Article Category||Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP|
|Application/ Registration||Available Now|
[Andhra Pradesh] AP Yuva Nestam Scheme Statistics 2020
Lakhs of candidates have registered for this scheme, daily new registration is recorded. The statistics for Mukhyamantri Nirudyoha Bruthi Yuva Nestam Scheme are as follows:-
|Particulars||Number of Applications|
|Nov – Dec E-KYC Done||309516|
Latest Update >>> Latest Sarkari Yojana Scheme 2020-21
Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP Eligibility 2020-21
All candidates should have read the complete eligibility criteria for unemployed scheme. The eligibility criteria for Andhra Pradesh Scheme under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam is as follows:-
- Qualification Criteria
- Domicile Criteria
- Age Criteria
- Financial Status
- Other Specifications
- The minimum education qualification for this scheme is that the applicant must be any diploma or graduation.
- The candidate must be unemployed.
- The candidates must have white ration card.
- The candidates must have a resident proof, they are native of Andhra Pradesh.
- The minimum age limit for the candidate is 22 years
- The overall age of the applicant is 35 years.
- Applicants must have an aadhar seeded bank account.
- Those candidates have 4 wheelers they are not eligible.
- Applicants must belong to a poverty line.
- Those applicants are availing of any loan or financial assistance above Rs. 50,000/- under any of the state & central government schemes or not eligible.
- Applicants with a maximum of 5 acres of dry land and 2.5 acres in the family are eligible.
- Applicants must have enrolled in (Praja Sadhikara Survey) PSS and have completed the Biometric EKYC.
- Self-Employed applicants are not eligible for this scheme.
- Those applicants are working in a private, public and government service they are not eligible.
- Those applicants dismissed from state/central service they are not eligible.
- Those applicants working pursuing formal education are not eligible.
- Caste and community preference will also be given. It will be depend upon rules and norms set by the govt.
- Applicants forbidden by law or those who are convicted under a any criminal offence are not eligible to this scheme.
[Apply Online] Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP Documents
Applicants must have all required documents at the filling the application form. The applicants must have these required documents to attached in the application form:-
- Aadhar Card
- White Ration Card
- Mobile Number linked with the Aadhar card
- Educational Qualification Certificates
Aadhar card is the first important documents for all application forms. Candidates have to enter the aadhar card number in the registration form.
White Ration Card
All applicants must have to white ration card. A white ration card indicates that the applicants falls the poverty line.
Mobile Number linked with the Aadhar card
The applicants must have to provide the working mobile number those are linked with the Aadhar card.
Educational Qualification Certificates
Candidates have to submit the all required documents. A diploma or graduation is the minimum qualification for this application form. Applicants have to enter the hall ticket number and mentioned your degree or certificate.
Latest Update >>> Post Metric Scholarship for SC/BC Students
How To Apply Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for the Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP may follow the procedure for online registration by following the steps set out below.:-
- Firstly, all applicants have to visit the official website of AP Yuva Nestam. Check the web link provide below.
- On the official page click on the “Apply Now” button.
- In registration form, enter the aadhar card number and captcha code and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- After clicking the OTP button, a one time password will be sent to the phone number. Applicant have to enter the OTP.
- Then the registration form will be open and enter your information and fill all required details. Candidates must ensure that they fill the genuine information in the registration form, if applicants enter the wrong details then the application form will be rejected.
- After entering your details then upload your documents those mentioned on the application form. Required documents are:- White Ration Card, Passport Size Photo, Aadhar Card, Qualification Certificates etc. Applicants have to upload a scanned documents.
- Once the upload the documents then review your application form and verify all details.
- After review the registration form, applicants have to click on the “Submit Button”.
- After submitting your form take a print out of your registration form. Keep it safe for future references.
Check Jobs >>> Latest Government Jobs
Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP Application Fee
All applicants register free of cost, there is no registration fee or any other charges. Registration is free cost for all candidates.
Instructions Related to Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP Scheme 2020
- Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP Form Available Now.
- Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP form is free for everyone.
- All applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible applicants must have to apply before the last date.
- Registration can only be made via the online mode. There is no offline mode is available.
- An amount of Rs. 1,000/- per month will be provided to all the applicants, that will be uniform to all individuals having degree/ diploma/ PG certificates.
- All eligible candidates from a family will be considered for assistance.
- Application form will be reject if you entered any wrong details in the registration form.
- All applicants must keep their registration id and password.
- All eligible candidates apply from the official website through the direct link provided in this article.
Recommend Article for You
You may directly contact the responsible authority if you face any problem or contact us.
The contact details are as follows:
Andhra Pradesh Secretariat,
Pin Code – 522503
Email- [email protected]
Call Center Number – 1100
In case of any issue regarding the Andhra Pradesh Nirdyoga Bruthi Registration AP, users can drop their query in the comment box provided at the end of this article and our team will respond to you with feasible answer quickly.