Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission Date Session 2021-22. KVSangathan has released the official guideline/ notification for the admissions for all classes and New sessions. Every year KVS releases many application forms for eligible candidates in all regions across India. The Kendriya Vidyalaya admission will be started in July 2021 for new registrations. The KV online registration for Class 1st will commence from July 20, 2020, at 10 AM. Registration can be done on the official website, kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. Interested candidates and their parents can fill the online registration form from July 10 AM, onwards.
जुलाई 2020 ,10 AM से केंद्रीय विद्यालय का ऑनलाइन फॉर्म , ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पे भरा जा सकता है। सभी जरुरी सुचना और गाइडलाइन्स KVS द्वारा जारी क्र दिए गए हैं । सभी अभिभावक और विद्यार्थी उनका रजिस्ट्रेशन ऑनलाइन करवाएं । पेरेंट्स से अनुरोध है ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरते समय सभी जारी गाइडलाइन्स का ध्यान रखें
Admission guidelines for class can be accessed by installing the android application of KVS which is also available on the Google play store. The Mobile application can also be downloaded by using the link https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/. Parents are requested to go through the instruction for using the portal and Official Android Application before using them.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 2020-21
|Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Affilation||Central Board School of Education|
|Type||KVS Admission Information|
|Mode of Admission||Online for Class-I|
Offline for Other Classes
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission (KVS Admission) KVSHQ
कक्षा 1 के लिए सभी एडमिशन गाइडलाइन्स मोबाइल एप्लीकेशन के द्वारा भी प्राप्त की जा सकती है । मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड करने के लिए दिए गए लिंक का इस्तेमाल करे। https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/. सभी माता- पिता से अनुरोध है की ऑनलाइन पोर्टल और एंड्राइड एप्लीकेशन इस्तेमाल करने से पहले उनकी विस्तृत जानकारी पढ़ें ।
एडमिशन निर्देश डाउनलोड करे
Admission Guidelines Download
KVS LATEST NEWS (KVSHQ)
|Class||Opening Dates||Closing Dates|
|Class||Registration Open||Registration Close|
|Class 1||20/07/2020, 10:00 AM||07/08/2020, 7:00 PM|
|Class 2 and Above||20/07/2020, 8:00 AM||25/07/2020, 4:00 PM|
Registration for Class XI
For class XI, registrations forms are available and can be downloaded as per the schedule from the KVSHQ website.
KVSangathan Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Release 2020 Admission Guideline||17 July 2020|
|Online Registration Starting Date for Class-1st||20 July 2020|
|Online Registration Last Date for Class-1st||07 August 2020 at 7 PM|
|Provisional List releasing date for Class-1st||First List – 11 August 2020|
Second List – 24 August 2020
|If Seats are vacant||Third Provisional List – 26 August 2020|
|Declaration of a provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats,|
if any (keeping the leftover reserved seats blocked)
|27-29 August 2020|
|Second Notification for RTE provision and SC/ST (If sufficient seats not received in online mode)||Notification – 31 August 2020|
Registration – 31 August to 05 September 2020
Admission – 07 Sep 2020 to 11 Sep 2020
|Offline Registration for Class -II – X (Only Offline Mode)||20 July 2020 – 25 July 2020|
|Declaration of Class-II – X List||29 July 2020 at 4 PM|
|Admission||30 July 2020 to 07 August 2020|
|Registration for Class-XI||After Class X Results|
|Admission List for Class-XI||Within two weeks after releasing the Class X results|
|Last date of admission fo all classes||15 Septemer 2020|
1. List of registered children, list of eligible students, category-wise list of temporarily identified children, waiting list and subsequent lists to be compulsively displayed on the appropriate KVS website, in addition to being displayed on the School Notice Board.
पंजीकृत बच्चों की सूची, योग्य बच्चों की सूची, अनंतिम रूप से चयनित बच्चों की श्रेणी-वार सूची, प्रतीक्षा सूची और उसके बाद की सूचियों को स्कूल के नोटिस बोर्ड पर प्रदर्शित करने के अलावा केंद्रीय विद्यालय की वेबसाइट पर अनिवार्य रूप से प्रदर्शित किया जाना चाहिए।
2. If any of the dates happen to be a public holiday the next working day shall be treated as opening and closing date.
यदि किसी भी तारीख को सार्वजनिक अवकाश होता है तो अगले कार्य दिवस को उद्घाटन / समापन तिथि के रूप में माना जाएगा।
3. The studies of Class I will commence from 15th Sept, 2020 either online or regular in vidyalaya depending upon improvement in situation due to COVID-19.
कक्षा I की पढ़ाई COVID-19 के कारण स्थिति में सुधार के आधार पर 15 सितंबर, 2020 से या तो ऑनलाइन या नियमित रूप से विद्यालय में शुरू होगी।
4. It is brought to your notice that the central / state government is currently using around 198 Kendriya vidyalayas across the country because of the COVID-19 pandemic as an isolation center or quarantine center. These KVs will only be functional for regular classes after the respective authorities have lifted the lockdown and have given permission.
यह आपके संज्ञान में लाया गया है कि वर्तमान में देश भर में लगभग 198 केन्द्रीय विद्यालयों में महामारी COVID-19 के कारण केंद्र / राज्य सरकार द्वारा अलगाव केंद्र या संगरोध केंद्र के रूप में उपयोग किया जा रहा है। ये केवी लॉकडाउन उठाने और संबंधित अधिकारियों से अनुमति के बाद ही नियमित कक्षाओं के लिए कार्यात्मक होंगे।
|RTE and Single Lottery Schedule||Available Soon|
|KV Admission Dates 2021||Announced Soon|
|Application Status||Available Soon|
|Admission Guidelines||Click here|
|Mobile Application||Mobile | IOS|
Age Eligibility for Admission
|Class||Minimum Age on 31 March||Maximum Age on 31 March|
|I||5 Years||7 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
Who Can Apply For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021?
KV seats are divided into 5 categories:
- Central Government Employees ward
- Army and Ex-Army Man Child
- Government Employees
- Single Girl Child Quota
- Private or Self-Employeed Personnel
Fresh Admission Class X & XII
Fresh admissions to class X & XII, other than KV students, are entertained subject to vacancy availability. The Deputy Commissioner of the area concerned would accept these admissions to Class X and XII only if the average force in Class X / XII is below 40. This will also be conditional upon the following:
- The child has been in the same course of the research, i.e. CBSE-affiliated School.
- For Class X, the child must have obtained aggregate marks of not less than 55 percent in Class IX.
- 55 percent marks in class XI examination are mandatory for admission to class XII.
- Otherwise, the child should be eligible for admission as per KVS guidelines.
- The combinations of subjects the student chooses can be found in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
|KVS Class 1 admission Form 2021 – Click Here|
KVS Class 2 admission Form 2021 – It will provide online mode and the parents have to visit the concerned official website for the admission form. Form availability will be based on vacant seats.
The registration process will start soon.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class XI admission form – After 10 days of releasing board results.
How to Register for KVS Class 1 Admission 2021?
Everyone have to follow some simple steps to fill online application form
1. Visit the official website – Kendriya Vidyalaya Official Website.
2. Click on Register Button – On home page you have to click on register tab.
3. Click on New Registration Button – Click on the link for new registration
4. Read Instructions
5. Proceed to Read Instructions – Click in the accept option
6. Fill Details – Enter students details like, Name, D.O.B, Father name, Phone Number etc.
7. Verify with OTP – Enter your registered mobile number and then enter the OTP and verify it.
8. Registration is Complete – Finally, registration is complete. Now keep safe your ID/ Password and take a printout of your registration form
How to Fill Class 1 Admission Form 2021?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the “Login Tab”
- Fill the basic details and click on next button
- Fill parents details and click on next button
- Choice of Schools. You can select only three schools then click on next button
- Upload your documents
- Click on preview button, check details again and then click on submit button.
- Verify OTP
- Take a printout of your application form for future references
- Applicants can also check your application status, Just click on the “Application Status”.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Helpline and Helpdesk Number – Click Here
KVSHQ: KVSangathan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the admission process of K.V Sangathan for Class 1?
KVSangathan has released the official guideline/ notification for the admissions for all classes and New sessions. Every year KVS releases many application forms for eligible candidates in all regions across India. The Kendriya Vidyalaya admission will be started on 20 July 2020 for new registrations. The KV online registration for Class 1st will commence from July 20, 2020, at 10 AM. Registration can be done on the official website, kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. Interested candidates and their parents can fill the online registration form on 20 July 10 AM, onwards
What is the method of KV admission for class 2nd to class 8th?
There are no other processes for children from class 2 to class 8. Everyone will be sent to the next class from the final year exams. And other students will get admission according to the priority system of the school
What is the process of class 9th admission?
Admission test will be taken.
Passing Marks:- 33% for gen category and 25% for other category
Subjects:- English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science & Social Science.
What is the process of lass 11th admission?
KVS class 11th admission only based on class 10th board marks.
When will online registration for class I start?
Online registration will be starts on 20th July 2020.
What is the closing date of online registration for class 1?
The last date of the online application form is 7th August 2020.
Provision list releasing date for class 1?
First provision list release date is 11 August 2020.
What is the last date of admission for all classes?
15th September 2020